For a complete conference agenda with keynote speakers, topics and workshops in a PDF format: Click Here
Fee includes expert instruction for continuing education credits, a comprehensive flash drive of all the sessions' presentations, outlines and other resource materials, two luncheons, two continental breakfasts, two afternoon refreshment break and a celebration reception.
$695 per person. Significant Savings for Organizations Sending Multiple Attendees: For 3 to 7 persons from one organization: $495 per person. For 8 or more persons from one organization: $395 per person.
Continuing Education Credits. This conference has been approved for 11.50 total CLE hours by the Supreme Court of Ohio Commission on Continuing Legal Education. Ohio Certified Public Accountants can claim 16 hours of CPE credit toward re-certification for attending this conference as the MEC is a registered CPE sponsor through the Accountancy Board of Ohio.
Hyatt Regency Columbus, 350 North High Street, Columbus, has a block of rooms for overnight lodging for the evening (s) of January 28 and/or January 29. To make your reservations, please use this link Click Here for the Convenient Online Link or call the Hyatt at 1.888.421.1442 or locally at 614.463.1234 & mention the Tax Conference to receive the $143 (single, double, or triple occupancy) rate before the cut-off date of January 7, 2013.
Join some of the nation's best tax consulting, CPA and law firms such as: McDonald Hopkins; Ernst & Young; Plante Moran; Ryan; Morrison & Foerster; Sutherland Asbill & Brennan; GBQ Partners; Baker Hostetler; Deloitte Tax; Taft Stettinius & Hollister; DuCharme, McMillen & Associates; Frost Brown Todd; Grant Thornton; KPMG; McGladrey; Vorys, Sater, Seymour and Pease; Bricker & Eckler and Honigman Miller Schwartz & Cohn and sponsor the nation's largest business tax conference attracting annually over 650 attendees.
For the few sponsorship opportunities remaining, please e-mail Mark W. Uher, President, Manufacturers' Education Council at Mark@MECseminars.com.
Register Today for the Largest & Best Business Tax Conference in the Nation
With the best line of speakers in the history of the conference, the 22nd Annual Ohio Tax Conference is a must-attend event. You’ll benefit from the continuing education credits earned by attending and the valuable information received on major tax and jobs issues such as:
- Ohio’s manufacturing resurgence in part due to the oil and gas production boom and priceless insights from companies like Canton-based The Timken Company, a Fortune 500 Company.
- Tax reform in Ohio. Major tax reform efforts including the Ohio Tax Commissioner’s progress and proposals for more tax reform and simplification will be featured throughout the conference. For the first time ever, all Members of the 130th Ohio General Assembly will be invited to join conference attendees at the celebration reception.
- Taxation issues impacting the oil and gas industry, healthcare sector, retailers and financial institutions with each sector having a special session during this year’s conference.
- Best practices for compliance and significant developments in the two major business taxes in Ohio … sales & use tax and the CAT.
- How to confront a host of major and timely tax issues including Ohio pass-through entity taxation audits, alternative apportionment, MTC’s Three-Factor Formula and the Gillette decision, state tax aspects of mergers & acquisitions, combined reporting, and sourcing the Cloud - sales/use tax and income tax sourcing considerations.
- Major trends & developments in state taxation including continued efforts to collect tax on remote sales, Nexus issues, the Corporate Income Tax (CIT) in Michigan, other tax reform & developments in Kentucky, Pennsylvania, and Indiana.
- Valuable information in arguably the hottest issue in business taxation today – real property tax valuation.
- Best corporate tax management and tax accounting practices including several advanced sessions geared for the experienced professional and basic workshops for newer professionals who may need to build more skills in a new subject area.
You’ll receive hundreds of pages worth of written materials bound together in two main conference manuals with supplemental manuals for each breakout session and a flash drive with all the written materials in conference manuals … a tremendous reference guide to you back on the job and easily downloadable to your laptop.
Attend the 22nd Annual Ohio Tax Conference and join the 11,092 Corporate Tax Directors, CFOs and professionals who have already benefitted such as 2012 conference attendee, Verne L. Adamson, Vice President & Controller, P & S Equities Inc., Mineral Ridge who commented, “This conference continues to be a top priority for any tax professional. The context always results in a 300% return on your investment. No better conference offered.”